We – EPG Team the biggest gearbox & motors , couplings and gears factory in China with 5 diverse branches. For far more details: Cellular/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778083988828
NEMA Universal 56C 56J 1/4HP-2HP single period heavy responsibility capacitor commence Electrical motor
NEMA Standard Collection One Section Asynchronus Motor is Made and made in accordance to United states NEMA standard and Canada regular.
NEMA series single stage asynchronous motor has the sturdy points like novel pattern,exceptional technics and trustworthy functionality.The motor characteristics by low temerature rise,lower noise and vibration,as effectively as higher performance.
The voltage of the series motor is one hundred fifteen/208-230V,and the frequency is 60HZ.
Between the collection of motors,the capacitor start off and two valued capacitor motor is appropriate for air compressor,small device device and other fields necessitating higher beginning torque.
The capacitor-working motor is appropriate for air flow,health-related instrument and the fields of gentle and none loading when commences.
- Much greater efficiency than standard IEC motors
- Sealed bearings
- Shaft flinger – output shaft
- High commencing torque
- Weep holes supply condensation drains
- Gasketed capacitor housing and conduit boxes
- Guide overload secured (Single Phase designs)
- Normally closed thermostats (A few section versions)
- 1.fifteen Provider Issue
- Top quality efficient design and style
- Higher efficiency to aid reduced utility charges
- Sealed ball bearings to offer further protection and lengthy daily life.
- Large beginning torque for improved functionality.
- Low temperature handbook overload protector shields towards extreme overload.
Single and three phase, rigid base, TEFC, and rolled steel AC designs are obtainable for programs this sort of as feeder, conveyors, grain elevators, silo unloaders and other demanding farm equipment.
The use of first products manufacturer’s (OEM) element quantities or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating solution use and compatibility. Our company and the listed alternative elements contained herein are not sponsored, accredited, or manufactured by the OEM.