Rexroth GFT series GFT13T2 GFT17T2 GFT17T3 GFT24T3 GFT36T3 GFT50T3 GFT60T3 GFT110T3 GFT220T3 GFT330T3 high speed reducer
GFT Travel Reducer Motor GFT13T, GFT17T, GFT24T, GFT36T, GFT50T, GFT60T3, GFT80T, GFT110T, GFT160T, GFT220T, GFT330T , its compact
structure, it could be used in the severely hard installation conditions, The advanced designs as well as the process technology
guarantee the high bearing capacity and the operation liability. Our GFT series speed reducers can meet replacement of original
Their principal features and most significant advantages technical performance below:
1.Compact dimensions, space-saving, two/ three-stage planetary gear design
2.Modular design of gear unit
3.Robust bearing system absorbing the forces exerted by the ring gear
4. Simple mounting and ease of maintenance
6.Long operation life
7.Integrated multiple-disk holding brake
– Variable double pump with 2 axial tapered piston rotary groups of bent-axis design for hydrostatic drives in open circuits
– The flow is proportional to the input speed and to the displacement,and is infinitely variable from qV max to qV min = 0
– The pump is suitable for direct mounting on the flywheel case in diesel engines
– One common suction port for auxiliary pump and both circuits
– A wide range of control instruments is available for different control and regulating functions
– Individual power controller
– Integrated auxiliary pump with pressure-relief valve, optionally with additional pressure-reduction valve
– Power take-off for mounting axial piston and gear pumps
– Excellent power to weight ratio
|Application:||Motor, Electric Cars, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
Case Studies: Successful Implementations of Agricultural Gearboxes
Several case studies highlight the successful integration of agricultural gearboxes in farming machinery:
- Case Study 1: Tractor Versatility
A farm in the Midwest implemented tractors equipped with adjustable gearboxes. The gearboxes allowed the tractors to seamlessly switch between plowing, planting, and harvesting tasks. The ability to customize speed and torque ratios improved efficiency and reduced the need for multiple machines.
- Case Study 2: Orchard Management
An orchard in California utilized specialized gearboxes in its mechanized harvesters. These gearboxes facilitated controlled movement and precise positioning of the harvesters among trees. The adaptability of the gearboxes enabled the harvesters to navigate the orchard’s uneven terrain while minimizing damage to trees and fruit.
- Case Study 3: Precision Planting
A farm in Europe integrated precision planting machinery with gearboxes that offered adjustable gear ratios. This allowed for precise control over seed placement and depth. The gearboxes played a vital role in achieving uniform crop emergence and optimizing seed-to-soil contact.
- Case Study 4: Multi-Tasking Implements
A farming cooperative in Australia utilized multi-tasking implements equipped with versatile gearboxes. These implements could seamlessly switch between tasks such as plowing, harrowing, and fertilizing. The gearboxes’ ability to manage torque and speed ratios ensured optimal performance across various tasks.
- Case Study 5: Soil Conservation
A farm in Africa adopted gearboxes in its soil conservation practices. By attaching specialized implements with adjustable gearboxes to their tractors, the farm effectively controlled soil erosion and improved water infiltration rates. The gearboxes allowed for precise adjustments based on soil type and slope.
These case studies illustrate the impactful role of agricultural gearboxes in enhancing efficiency, versatility, and productivity across a spectrum of farming applications.
Handling Varying Torque Demands with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to handle the varying torque demands associated with different tasks in farming operations. The torque requirements can vary based on factors such as the type of task, the soil conditions, the terrain, and the machinery’s speed. Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with features that allow them to adapt to these varying torque demands:
- Gear Ratio Selection: Agricultural gearboxes often come with multiple gear ratios, allowing operators to select the appropriate ratio for the task at hand. Lower gear ratios provide higher torque for tasks that require more force, such as plowing or tilling, while higher gear ratios offer higher speeds for tasks like mowing or transporting.
- Torque Multiplier: Some agricultural gearboxes are designed with torque multipliers that enhance the torque output from the engine to the wheels or implement. These multipliers are engaged when higher torque is needed, helping the machinery handle heavy loads or challenging terrain.
- Adjustable Speeds: Many agricultural gearboxes allow operators to adjust the speed of the machinery to match the torque requirements of the task. This flexibility is essential for tasks that involve both high-torque, low-speed operations and high-speed operations with lower torque needs.
- Power Take-Off (PTO) Options: Agricultural gearboxes often feature power take-off mechanisms that enable the transfer of power from the engine to attached implements. These mechanisms can be designed to provide varying torque outputs to suit different implements, such as rotary tillers, balers, or pumps.
The ability of agricultural gearboxes to handle varying torque demands is crucial for ensuring efficient and effective farming operations. By offering adjustable gear ratios, torque multipliers, and adaptable speeds, these gearboxes empower farmers to optimize their machinery’s performance based on the specific requirements of each task.
Key Features of a Durable and Reliable Agricultural Gearbox
A durable and reliable agricultural gearbox is crucial for the efficient operation of farming equipment and machinery. The following key features contribute to the durability and reliability of agricultural gearboxes:
- High-Quality Materials: Agricultural gearboxes are often exposed to harsh conditions, including dust, debris, and varying weather. Using high-quality materials, such as strong alloy steels, can enhance the gearbox’s resistance to wear, corrosion, and other forms of deterioration.
- Rugged Construction: The gearbox should have a robust and rugged construction to withstand the stresses and strains associated with agricultural tasks. Reinforced housings, precision machining, and robust seals can help prevent damage and ensure longevity.
- Effective Lubrication System: Proper lubrication is vital to reduce friction, dissipate heat, and prevent premature wear. Agricultural gearboxes should be equipped with efficient lubrication systems that ensure all components are adequately lubricated, even during extended operation.
- Sealing and Protection: Dust, dirt, and moisture are common challenges in agricultural environments. Effective sealing mechanisms, such as gaskets and seals, prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox and protect internal components from damage.
- Heat Dissipation: The gearbox should be designed to dissipate heat effectively, especially during prolonged operation. Overheating can lead to lubrication breakdown and premature wear. Cooling fins and adequate ventilation can help maintain optimal operating temperatures.
- Gear Quality and Precision: High-quality gears with accurate tooth profiles and precision manufacturing ensure smooth and efficient power transmission. Properly machined gears reduce noise, vibration, and the risk of gear failures.
- Advanced Gear Design: Some agricultural gearboxes may feature advanced gear designs, such as helical or planetary gears. These designs offer improved efficiency, reduced noise, and increased load-bearing capacity compared to traditional spur gears.
- Overload Protection: Incorporating overload protection mechanisms, such as shear pins or clutch systems, can prevent damage to the gearbox and other connected components in case of sudden high loads or jams.
- Easy Maintenance Access: The gearbox should be designed with maintenance in mind. Accessible inspection points, drain plugs, and fill ports make it easier for operators to perform routine maintenance tasks.
Manufacturers often engineer agricultural gearboxes to meet these requirements, ensuring that they can withstand the demanding conditions of farming operations and contribute to the reliable performance of agricultural machinery.
editor by CX 2023-11-14